The excitement is incredible, I know!
Yesterday I was so crazy about the trailer that I completely forgot to post it, but here’s what we all have being waiting for. Trailer #1 “I want you back”:
For me, so far only seeing the trailer I can say that this film adaptation is more like the book, first the director is none other than James Foley, director of the hit series House of Cards, the screenplay adaptation was made by Nial made Leonard, Erika’s husband, who better person that the one, who was with her at all times while she was writing this story? And once again produced by Dana Brunetti, Michael De Luca, Marcus Viscidi and Erika herself. Coincidentally at this moment I am reading the trilogy for the 8th time, and I’am in the part of Fifty Shades Darkest when Ana arrives at her apartment and is Leila waiting for her, so I have fresh memory. This trailer has everything:
- The masked ball and Ana’s mask Wow! Simply beautiful!
- José’s photo exhibition.
- When Ana and Christian are in his childhood bedroom.
- Christian’s marriage proposal to Ana.
- Sailing on The Grace
- Leila at the edge of the bed (That, I think it’s at Ana’s place, when they get back together, is not something that is described in the book, but can be part of the plot)
- Jack the asshole appears, played by the very handsome Eric Johnson.
- The long-awaited Mrs. Robinson, Kim is just phenomenal.
- The arrival at the basement of Escala, which I can assume is when they find Ana’s car destroyed by Leila.
- When Christian shows Ana the research papers of his background of her.
- The accident in Tango Charlie.
- And of course one of the most shocking moments in the book, when Leila at Ana’s place.
I loved! Really! I’ve seen countless times, to observe every detail.
And I can’t wait for Valentine’s Day on 2017!
I hope you enjoy it!